Want to know an easy way to compare the cheapest car insurance rates in Louisville, KY? Louisville shoppers have many options when shopping for low-cost Mazda 5 insurance. They can either spend hours calling around to compare prices or utilize the internet to get rate quotes. There is a better way to buy car insurance and we’ll show you the proper way to quote coverages for a Mazda and obtain the lowest price from Louisville insurance agents and online providers.
Most of the larger companies give price estimates from their websites. Comparing prices online for Mazda 5 insurance in Louisville doesn’t take a lot of time as you just type in your coverage information as requested by the quote form. Once you submit the form, the quote system orders information on your driving record and credit history and returns pricing information determined by many factors.
Using the web to get rate quotes for Mazda 5 insurance in Louisville makes it a lot easier to compare rates and it’s absolutely necessary to do this in order to get the best rate on auto insurance.
In order to find out what other companies charge, compare quotes from the companies shown below. If you have a policy now, it’s recommended that you enter deductibles and limits exactly as they are listed on your policy. This makes sure you will be getting rate comparison quotes using the exact same coverages.
The companies shown below have been selected to offer free quotes in Louisville, KY. If you want to find cheaper car insurance in Louisville, it’s a good idea that you click on several of them to get a more complete price comparison.
Car insurance is not optional
Despite the high insurance cost for a Mazda 5 in Louisville, insurance is required by state law in Kentucky and it also provides benefits you may not be aware of.
- Most states have mandatory insurance requirements which means you are required to buy specific limits of liability coverage in order to drive the car legally. In Kentucky these limits are 25/50/10 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a lien on your Mazda, almost all lenders will require that you buy full coverage to ensure the loan is repaid in case of a total loss. If the policy lapses, the bank may buy a policy for your Mazda at a significantly higher premium and require you to reimburse them much more than you were paying before.
- Car insurance preserves not only your Mazda but also your financial assets. Insurance will also pay for most medical and hospital costs for not only you but also any passengers injured in an accident. As part of your policy, liability insurance will also pay for a defense attorney if you are sued as the result of an accident. If you receive damage to your vehicle caused by a storm or accident, comprehensive (other-than-collision) and collision coverage will pay to repair the damage minus the deductible amount.
The benefits of carrying adequate insurance outweigh the cost, especially when you need to use it. According to a survey of 1,000 drivers, the average driver is wasting up to $865 each year so you should quote your policy with other companies each time the policy renews to ensure rates are inline.
Mazda 5 insurance rate analysis
The price information displayed next showcases different insurance policy prices for Mazda 5 models. Learning as much as possible about how insurance prices are determined can help you make informed decisions when comparing rates.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|5 Sport Station Wagon||$172||$318||$360||$22||$108||$980||$82|
|5 Touring Station Wagon||$196||$388||$360||$22||$108||$1,074||$90|
|5 Grand Touring Station Wagon||$196||$388||$360||$22||$108||$1,074||$90|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data based on single female driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and Kentucky minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include claim-free, homeowner, safe-driver, multi-vehicle, and multi-policy. Information does not factor in garaging location in Louisville which can change premiums significantly.
How violations and accidents impact rates
The diagram below illustrates how traffic citations and at-fault collisions can affect Mazda 5 auto insurance costs for different age groups of insureds. The price estimates are based on a single female driver, full coverage, $500 deductibles, and no additional discounts are factored in.
These ten discounts can lower your car insurance quotes
Car insurance is easily one of your largest bills, but there are discounts available that may help make it more affordable. Many discounts should be triggered when you purchase, but lesser-known reductions have to be inquired about before you get the savings.
- Low Mileage Discounts – Keeping the miles down on your Mazda could be rewarded with discounted premium rates on garaged vehicles.
- Memberships – Belonging to a civic or occupational organization in Louisville is a good way to get lower rates when getting a Louisville car insurance quote.
- Telematics Data – Drivers that enable data collection to spy on their driving habits by using a telematics device in their vehicle such as In-Drive from State Farm or Allstate’s Drivewise system could save a few bucks if they exhibit good driving behavior.
- Own a Home and Save – Simply owning a home can save a few bucks since home ownership is proof that your finances are in order.
- Multiple Cars – Insuring several vehicles with the same car insurance company could earn a price break for each car.
- Life Insurance – Not every insurance company offers life insurance, but if they do you may earn a break if you buy life insurance.
- Senior Citizens – Mature drivers can get better car insurance rates.
- Distant College Student Discount – Older children living away from Louisville attending college and don’t have a car may qualify for this discount.
- Anti-lock Brake System – Cars, trucks, and SUVs with ABS braking systems or traction control can stop better under adverse conditions and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
- Government Employees – Federal government employees can earn a discount up to 10% depending on your car insurance provider.
As is typical with insurance, many deductions do not apply to the entire cost. Most only apply to the cost of specific coverages such as liability, collision or medical payments. Just because it seems like you would end up receiving a 100% discount, you’re out of luck. But all discounts will help lower the amount you have to pay.
The chart below compares Mazda 5 insurance costs with and without discounts. The premium estimates are based on a female driver, no claims or driving violations, Kentucky state minimum liability limits, comprehensive and collision coverage, and $250 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with multi-car, marriage, claim-free, safe-driver, homeowner, and multi-policy discounts applied.
If you would like to view providers who offer car insurance discounts in Kentucky, follow this link.
Insurance is unique, just like you
Always remember that when buying coverage online or from an agent, there really isn’t a cookie cutter policy. Every insured’s situation is different and your insurance should unique, too.
These are some specific questions can help discover whether you would benefit from professional advice.
- Should I buy additional glass protection?
- Am I covered by my spouse’s policy after a separation?
- When can my company non-renew my policy?
- What if I don’t agree with a claim settlement offer?
- When should I not buy collision coverage?
- Should I buy full coverage?
- What is high-risk coverage and where do I buy it?
If you’re not sure about those questions, you may need to chat with an agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, fill out this quick form or click here for a list of insurance companies in your area. It’s fast, doesn’t cost anything and can help protect your family.
Kentucky car insurance companies ranked
Finding a high-quality company can be challenging considering how many companies there are to choose from in Kentucky. The information displayed below can help you select which coverage providers you want to consider when shopping around.
Top 10 Louisville Car Insurance Companies by A.M. Best Rank
- Travelers – A++
- USAA – A++
- GEICO – A++
- State Farm – A++
- Erie Insurance – A+
- Titan Insurance – A+
- Esurance – A+
- Progressive – A+
- Nationwide – A+
- The Hartford – A+
Top 10 Louisville Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Claims Service
- State Farm
- Liberty Mutual
- American Family
- AAA Insurance
- Titan Insurance