Unbelievable but true according to a study the majority of drivers have stayed with the same insurance company for at least four years, and practically 40% of auto insurance customers have never shopped around. Many consumers in Kentucky could save themselves up to 30% a year by just shopping around, but most just don’t grasp the amount of savings they would get if they switched.
The preferred way to get affordable Audi RS7 insurance in Louisville is to compare prices annually from insurance carriers who provide auto insurance in Kentucky. Rate comparisons can be done by following these guidelines.
Step 1: Spend a few minutes and learn about how companies set rates and the measures you can take to drop your rates. Many rating criteria that result in higher rates like your driving record and an unacceptable credit score can be rectified by improving your driving habits or financial responsibility.
Step 2: Request price quotes from independent agents, exclusive agents, and direct companies. Exclusive agents and direct companies can only provide price estimates from one company like GEICO and Allstate, while independent agencies can provide price quotes from multiple sources. View rates
Step 3: Compare the new rate quotes to your existing rates and see if you can save money. If you find a lower rate and buy the policy, ensure there is no coverage lapse between policies.
Step 4: Tell your current agent or company of your intention to cancel your existing policy and submit a down payment along with a signed application for the new policy. Immediately put the new certificate verifying proof of insurance in your vehicle.
A valuable tip to remember is to make sure you enter the same deductibles and limits on each price quote and and to compare as many companies as possible. This provides a fair rate comparison and the most accurate and complete price analysis.
Companies offering Audi RS7 insurance in Louisville
The companies in the list below can provide quotes in Louisville, KY. If multiple companies are listed, we recommend you visit several of them to get a more complete price comparison.
Audi RS7 insurance discounts in Louisville
Some insurers don’t always advertise all available discounts very well, so here is a list a few of the more well known as well as some of the hidden discounts that you can inquire about if you buy Louisville auto insurance online. If they aren’t giving you every credit available, you may be paying too high a price.
- Defensive Driver Discount – Successfully completing a defensive driver course is a good idea and can lower rates and easily recoup the cost of the course.
- Drive Less and Save – Low mileage vehicles could earn slightly better car insurance rates than normal.
- Distant College Student Discount – Youth drivers living away from Louisville attending college and won’t have access to an insured vehicle may qualify for this discount.
- Multi-line Discount – Select companies reward you with a discounted premium rate on car insurance if you buy a life insurance policy as well.
- Homeowners Savings – Owning a house in Louisville can save you money since owning and maintaining a home means you have a higher level of financial diligence.
- Accident Waiver – Not necessarily a discount, but a few companies such as GEICO, State Farm, and Progressive permit an accident without raising rates with the catch being you have to be claim-free before the accident.
- Air Bag Discount – Factory options such as air bags or motorized seat belts may earn rate discounts as much as 30%.
- Discount for Swiching Early – A few larger companies allow discounts for renewing your policy early. It could save around 10% when you buy Louisville auto insurance online.
- Military Rewards – Being on active deployment in the military can result in better premium rates.
- Responsible Driver Discount – Drivers without accidents can save as much as half off their rates than drivers with accident claims.
As a disclaimer on discounts, some credits don’t apply to the entire policy premium. Most only reduce specific coverage prices like liability, collision or medical payments. So when it seems like adding up those discounts means a free policy, that’s just not realistic.
To view insurers who offer discounts in Kentucky, click this link.
When should I discuss my situation with an agent?
When selecting the best auto insurance coverage, there really is not a best way to insure your cars. Everyone’s needs are different.
For instance, these questions can aid in determining whether you would benefit from an agent’s advice.
- What exactly is covered by my policy?
- What are good deductibles for a Audi RS7?
- How high should my uninsured/underinsured coverage be in Kentucky?
- Does my insurance cover a custom paint job?
- Which companies are cheaper for teen drivers?
- Does liability extend to a camper or trailer?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions but one or more may apply to you then you might want to talk to an insurance agent. If you don’t have a local agent, complete this form.
Can’t I compare prices from local Louisville insurance agencies?
Many people just prefer to get professional advice from a licensed agent and that can be a great decision One of the benefits of getting online price quotes is the fact that drivers can get the lowest rates and still choose a local agent. And providing support for neighborhood insurance agencies is still important in Louisville.
After completing this form (opens in new window), your insurance data is sent to participating agents in Louisville who want to provide quotes for your business. It simplifies rate comparisons since you won’t have to search for an agent due to the fact that quote results will go directly to your email. You’ll get the best rates without a big time investment. In the event you want to compare prices from one company in particular, don’t hesitate to navigate to their website to submit a rate quote request.
When searching for a local insurance agency, it’s important to understand the different agency structures that you can choose from. Agencies in Louisville are considered either independent agents or exclusive agents.
Independent Car Insurance Agents (or Brokers)
These type of agents are not employed by any specific company and that allows them to write policies with many different companies enabling the ability to shop coverage around. If prices rise, they simply move your policy to a different company and you don’t have to do anything.
When comparing rates, we recommend you include price quotes from independent agents for the best price selection.
Shown below is a list of independent insurance agencies in Louisville that may be able to give free price quotes.
Nationwide Insurance: Christopher James Parsons Agency
10300 Brookridge Village Blvd Ste 103 – Louisville, KY 40291 – (502) 239-5054 – View Map
Exclusive Insurance Agencies
Agents that elect to be exclusive can only write with one company and examples are American Family, State Farm, and Allstate. Exclusive agents are unable to shop your coverage around so they really need to provide good service. These agents are highly trained on what they offer which helps them sell insurance even at higher premiums.
Shown below are exclusive agents in Louisville willing to provide rate quotes.
Finding a good insurance agency shouldn’t rely on just a cheap price quote. The following questions are important to ask.
- Do you qualify for any additional discounts?
- Is every driver in your family covered?
- If you have an accident, will your rates go up?
- Where are claims handled?
- Do they have advanced training designations such as CPCU, AAI, AIC, or CIC?
Louisville car insurance company ratings
Buying coverage from a highly-rated insurance provider is hard considering how many companies provide coverage in Kentucky. The ranking data displayed below can help you pick which car insurance providers to look at shopping prices with.
Top 10 Louisville Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Value
- Mercury Insurance
- American Family
- AAA Insurance
- Safeco Insurance
- The Hartford
- Erie Insurance
- The General
Top 10 Louisville Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Customer Satisfaction
- USAA – 91%
- AAA Insurance – 90%
- Esurance – 90%
- Mercury Insurance – 89%
- Nationwide – 89%
- Travelers – 88%
- Progressive – 88%
- Safeco Insurance – 88%
- State Farm – 88%
- Allstate – 88%
Be persistent and save
Lower-priced auto insurance in Louisville is possible both online and from local agencies, and you should be comparing both to have the best chance of lowering rates. A few companies do not provide the ability to get quotes online and usually these regional carriers provide coverage only through local independent agencies.
People change insurance companies for a number of reasons such as extreme rates for teen drivers, policy cancellation, questionable increases in premium and high rates after DUI convictions. Whatever your reason, finding the right auto insurance provider is not as difficult as it may seem.
When searching for affordable Louisville auto insurance quotes, do not skimp on coverage in order to save money. There are too many instances where consumers will sacrifice liability coverage limits and found out when filing a claim they didn’t purchase enough coverage. Your objective should be to purchase plenty of coverage for the lowest price, but do not sacrifice coverage to save money.
Even more information is available at these sites:
- How to Avoid Common Accidents (State Farm)
- How Much are Car Insurance Quotes for a Ford Fusion in Louisville? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Louisville Car Insurance for Uber Drivers? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Car Insurance Rates for Electric Cars in Louisville? (FAQ)
- Teen Driver Licensing Information (iihs.org)
- Warning systems don’t curb driver distraction (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Rental Reimbursement Coverage (Allstate)