To save the most money, the best way to get cheaper Audi TT RS insurance in Louisville is to regularly compare quotes from insurers who sell auto insurance in Kentucky.
- Try to learn a little about the different coverages in a policy and the steps you can take to prevent rate increases. Many rating factors that cause high rates like accidents, careless driving, and an unacceptable credit rating can be controlled by making lifestyle changes or driving safer. Keep reading for more information to prevent rate hikes and find hidden discounts.
- Compare rates from direct carriers, independent agents, and exclusive agents. Direct companies and exclusive agencies can only quote rates from a single company like Progressive or State Farm, while independent agencies can provide price quotes from multiple companies.
- Compare the quotes to your existing policy and see if you can save money. If you find a better price and buy the policy, ensure coverage does not lapse between policies.
One key aspect when comparing rates is that you’ll want to make sure you compare the same level of coverage on every quote and and to get rate quotes from every insurance company. This provides a level playing field and the best rate selection.
It’s an obvious statement that insurance companies want to keep you from shopping around. Insureds who get comparison quotes once a year are inclined to switch to a new company because of the high probability of finding a policy with more affordable rates. A recent survey revealed that people who shopped around saved approximately $70 a month as compared to drivers who never shopped around.
If finding the lowest rates on Audi TT RS insurance is why you’re reading this, then having a good understanding how to get rate quotes and compare coverages can make it easier to shop your coverage around.
If you have coverage now or just want cheaper coverage, use these money-saving tips to get lower rates without reducing protection. Our objective in writing this article is to instruct you on how to compare rates easily and how you can save the most money. Drivers just need to know the most efficient way to compare rate quotes instantly.
How to compare Audi TT RS insurance price quotes in Louisville
The companies shown below can provide quotes in Louisville, KY. If multiple companies are listed, it’s a good idea that you visit two to three different companies to find the most competitive auto insurance rates.
Get cheaper Audi TT RS insurance in Louisville with discounts
Some providers don’t always publicize all available discounts very clearly, so the list below gives a summary of both well-publicized and also the lesser-known discounts that you can inquire about if you buy Louisville car insurance online.
- First Accident Forgiveness – Not really a discount, but certain companies will allow you to have one accident before raising your premiums if you are claim-free prior to the accident.
- Driver Safety – Successfully completing a course that instructs on driving safety could earn you a small percentage discount and also improve your driving technique.
- E-sign Discounts – Some of the larger companies provide a small discount for buying your policy digitally online.
- Student Discounts – Excelling in school can be rewarded with saving of up to 25%. Earning this discount can benefit you up until you turn 25.
- Telematics Discount – Policyholders that allow their company to scrutinize their driving habits by using a telematic data system such as State Farm’s In-Drive might see lower rates as long as they are good drivers.
- No Accidents – Drivers with accident-free driving histories are rewarded with significantly better rates on Louisville car insurance quote when compared with policyholders that have many claims.
- Pay Upfront and Save – By paying your policy upfront instead of monthly or quarterly installments you may have a lower total premium amount.
- Safety Restraint Discount – Forcing all vehicle occupants to fasten their seat belts could cut 10% or more off the PIP or medical payment premium.
- Auto/Life Discount – If the company offers life insurance, you could get a small discount if you purchase life insurance from them.
Don’t be shocked that most of the big mark downs will not be given to the entire cost. Most only apply to the price of certain insurance coverages like medical payments or collision. So when the math indicates adding up those discounts means a free policy, you aren’t that lucky.
Popular insurance companies and some of the discounts are shown below.
- Progressive offers premium reductions for homeowner, online signing, good student, multi-vehicle, and online quote discount.
- AAA discounts include multi-policy, good driver, AAA membership discount, pay-in-full, and good student.
- Farmers Insurance includes discounts for distant student, homeowner, electronic funds transfer, switch companies, pay in full, and mature driver.
- GEICO has savings for driver training, anti-theft, military active duty, membership and employees, five-year accident-free, and emergency military deployment.
- Esurance policyholders can earn discounts including good student, online quote, Switch & Save, homeowner, emergency road assistance, Pac-12 alumni, and multi-policy.
- SAFECO has discounts for anti-lock brakes, teen safety rewards, bundle discounts, homeowner, drive less, and safe driver.
- State Farm may have discounts that include defensive driving training, Drive Safe & Save, student away at school, good student, anti-theft, and driver’s education.
When getting free Louisville car insurance quotes, it’s a good idea to each company or agent the best way to save money. Savings may not apply in your state. To see insurers that offer many of these discounts in Louisville, click this link.
Three reasons to insure your TT RS
Despite the high cost of buying insurance for a Audi TT RS in Louisville, buying auto insurance is not optional due to several reasons.
- Almost all states have mandatory insurance requirements which means you are required to buy a specific minimum amount of liability insurance if you drive a vehicle. In Kentucky these limits are 25/50/10 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If your vehicle has a lienholder, more than likely the lender will require that you buy full coverage to protect their interest in the vehicle. If the policy lapses, the bank or lender will purchase a policy for your Audi for a lot more money and require you to pay for the expensive policy.
- Auto insurance protects not only your car but also your financial assets. It will also pay for most medical and hospital costs that are the result of an accident. Liability coverage will also pay for a defense attorney if you cause an accident and are sued. If you receive damage to your vehicle caused by a storm or accident, comprehensive and collision coverage will pay to restore your vehicle to like-new condition.
The benefits of buying auto insurance are definitely more than the cost, especially with large liability claims. As of last year, the average driver in Kentucky is currently overpaying as much as $830 a year so it’s recommended you shop around at every policy renewal to ensure rates are inline.
Louisville car insurance company ratings
Finding the right car insurance provider is difficult considering how many companies there are in Kentucky. The company ratings shown next can help you pick which companies you want to consider purchasing a policy from.
Top 10 Louisville Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Claims Service
- State Farm
- Liberty Mutual
- American Family
- AAA Insurance
- Titan Insurance
Top 10 Louisville Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Value
- Mercury Insurance
- American Family
- AAA Insurance
- Safeco Insurance
- The Hartford
- Erie Insurance
- The General
How to know if you need help
When buying the right insurance coverage, there really is not a perfect coverage plan. Everyone’s needs are different.
For instance, these questions might point out whether or not you might need professional guidance.
- Do I pay less if my vehicle is kept in my garage?
- Is business property covered if stolen from my car?
- Am I covered when pulling a rental trailer?
- Can I rent a car in Mexico?
- Is my dog or cat covered if injured in an accident?
- How can I force my company to pay a claim?
If you’re not sure about those questions but one or more may apply to you then you might want to talk to an agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, fill out this quick form. It’s fast, doesn’t cost anything and can provide invaluable advice.
Do I need an agent?
Many people prefer to talk to an insurance agent and that is just fine! Licensed agents can point out coverage gaps and help file insurance claims. One of the great benefits of getting online price quotes is that you can find cheaper premium rates and still have a local agent. And providing support for local agents is important especially in Louisville.
Once you complete this short form, your insurance coverage information is emailed to local insurance agents in Louisville who will return price quotes for your insurance coverage. You won’t need to even leave your home since rate quotes are delivered directly to your email. If you want to get a rate quote from a particular provider, don’t hesitate to visit that company’s website and give them your coverage information.
If you are wanting to purchase car insurance from a reliable agent, there are a couple of types of agencies to choose from. Agents in Louisville can be classified as either independent or exclusive. Either can do a good job, but it is a good idea to know the difference in the companies they write for since it may influence your agent selection.
Agents in the independent channel are not restricted to one company so they can quote policies with an assortment of companies and find you cheaper rates. If they find a cheaper price, they simply move the coverage in-house and you don’t have to find a new agent.
When shopping rates, you will definitely want to compare prices from several independent agencies for the best price selection. Many independent agencies also insure through smaller companies which may have better rates.
Below is a list of independent insurance agencies in Louisville that can possibly get you free price quotes.
- Nationwide Insurance: Jerry Kays Insurance Inc
3701 Taylorsville Rd #1a – Louisville, KY 40220 – (502) 459-0833 – View Map
- Nelson Insurance Group
2000 Envoy Cir # 2000 – Louisville, KY 40299 – (502) 736-7000 – View Map
- Braden Insurance Agency Inc.
3069 Breckenridge Ln – Louisville, KY 40220 – (502) 437-3926 – View Map
Exclusive Insurance Agencies
Agents in the exclusive channel can only provide one company’s prices and some examples include Allstate and State Farm. Exclusive agents cannot provide rate quotes from other companies so always compare other rates. These agents are very knowledgeable on their company’s products which helps overcome the inability to quote other rates. Consumers frequently use the same agent mainly due to high brand loyalty rather than low price.
Shown below is a short list of exclusive agencies in Louisville who can help you get price quotes.
- Thomas Baker – State Farm Insurance Agent
709 S 4th St – Louisville, KY 40202 – (502) 584-6358 – View Map
- Mary Henry – State Farm Insurance Agent
5800 Bardstown Rd – Louisville, KY 40291 – (502) 491-7797 – View Map
- Sam Wheeler – State Farm Insurance Agent
2902 Bardstown Rd – Louisville, KY 40205 – (502) 459-9700 – View Map
Picking a auto insurance agent requires more thought than just the price. Any agent in Louisville should be forthright in answering these questions:
- Can they help ensure a fair claim settlement?
- Does the agent recommend any additional coverage?
- Are all drivers listed on the coverage quote?
- Does the quote include credit and driving reports?
- Are aftermarket or OEM parts used to repair vehicles?
- Can you use your own choice of collision repair facility?
- How much training do they have in personal risk management?