We don’t have to tell you that car insurance companies don’t want you to look for cheaper rates. People who shop around for a cheaper policy will presumably move their business because there is a significant possibility of finding a lower-priced policy. A recent study showed that people who compared rates once a year saved approximately $70 a month as compared to drivers who never shopped around for better prices.
If finding the cheapest price on auto insurance in Louisville is your objective, learning the best way to quote and compare cheaper coverage can make shopping around easier.
If you want to save money, the best way to find cheaper Chrysler Concorde insurance in Louisville is to do a yearly price comparison from insurers in Kentucky.
First, try to learn about the coverage provided by your policy and the changes you can make to prevent rate increases. Many rating criteria that result in higher rates like inattentive driving and a not-so-good credit score can be amended by being financially responsible and driving safely.
Second, obtain price quotes from direct, independent, and exclusive agents. Direct companies and exclusive agencies can only quote rates from one company like GEICO or State Farm, while agents who are independent can provide prices from multiple companies. View rates
Third, compare the new rate quotes to your existing policy and determine if there is any savings. If you can save some money, make sure there is no coverage gap between policies.
Fourth, give notification to your agent or company of your intent to cancel your current coverage and submit a completed application and payment to your new agent or company. Don’t forget to put the new proof of insurance certificate with your vehicle’s registration.
A tip to remember is to try to compare the same physical damage deductibles and liability limits on each price quote and and to analyze as many different insurance providers as possible. This guarantees a fair rate comparison and the best rate selection.
What Affects Chrysler Concorde Insurance Rates?
Multiple criteria are used when premium rates are determined. Some are pretty understandable like a motor vehicle report, but other factors are not as apparent such as whether you are married or your vehicle rating.
- Credit rating impact car insurance premiums – Having a bad credit score is likely to be a major factor in calculating your car insurance rates. So if your credit rating is not that good, you could be paying less to insure your Chrysler Concorde by improving your credit score. People with excellent credit tend to file fewer claims and have better driving records as compared to drivers with poor credit scores.
- Accidents are costly – Having a clean driving record can have a huge impact on auto insurance premiums. Just one driving citation may increase your cost to the point where it’s not affordable. Drivers who don’t get tickets receive lower rates compared to bad drivers. Drivers who get flagrant citations like DUI or reckless driving may find that they have to to submit a SR-22 or proof of financial responsibility to the state department of motor vehicles in order to legally drive a vehicle.
- Get better rates if married – Being married can get you a discount on your car insurance policy. Having a spouse demonstrates that you tend to be more responsible and it’s statistically proven that married drivers tend to have fewer serious accidents.
- Low coverage deductibles mean high premiums – Insurance for physical damage, commonly called comprehensive (or other-than-collision) and collision coverage, is used to repair damage to your Chrysler. A few examples of covered claims could be colliding with a building, hitting a deer, and damage from a fallen tree branch. Physical damage deductibles are how much you are willing to pay in the event of a claim. The more the insured is willing to pay, the better rate you will receive.
Save money on Chrysler Concorde insurance in Louisville with these auto insurance discounts
The price of auto insurance can be rather high, but you might already qualify for some discounts that you may not even be aware of. Some of these discounts will be visible at the time you complete a quote, but a few need to be manually applied prior to getting the savings.
- Active Service Discounts – Having a deployed family member can result in better premium rates.
- Passenger Safety Discount – Factory options such as air bags or motorized seat belts can qualify for discounts up to 30%.
- Driver Safety – Passing a safe driver class could earn you a small percentage discount if your company offers it.
- Driver’s Education for Students – Require your teen driver to enroll in driver’s education in high school.
- Save over 55 – Mature drivers can possibly qualify for a small discount on rates.
Policy discounts save money, but some of the credits will not apply to the whole policy. Most cut the price of certain insurance coverages like comp or med pay. Despite the appearance that you would end up receiving a 100% discount, auto insurance companies aren’t that generous. Any amount of discount should definitely cut the amount you pay for coverage.
Large auto insurance companies and a partial list of their discounts are outlined below.
- 21st Century may include discounts for student driver, early bird, 55 and older, good student, theft prevention, automatic seat belts, and air bags.
- State Farm includes discounts for good driver, accident-free, multiple autos, student away at school, good student, and multiple policy.
- AAA discounts include good student, education and occupation, anti-theft, multi-policy, good driver, pay-in-full, and AAA membership discount.
- Liberty Mutual offers discounts including good student, exclusive group savings, hybrid vehicle, new graduate, newly married, and teen driver discount.
- Progressive offers premium reductions for continuous coverage, good student, multi-policy, homeowner, and online signing.
If you want affordable Louisville auto insurance quotes, ask each insurance company to apply every possible discount. Savings might not apply everywhere. To see insurers who offer cheap Chrysler Concorde insurance quotes in Louisville, click this link.
Don’t give up on cheap coverage
We’ve covered quite a bit of information on how to compare Chrysler Concorde insurance rates in Louisville. The most important thing to understand is the more providers you compare, the higher the chance of saving money. Consumers could even find that the best rates are with the smaller companies.
The cheapest Chrysler Concorde insurance in Louisville can be sourced online as well as from insurance agents, and you should compare price quotes from both in order to have the best price selection to choose from. Some insurance providers may not have price quotes online and most of the time these regional insurance providers work with local independent agents.
When buying insurance coverage, make sure you don’t sacrifice coverage to reduce premiums. Too many times, consumers will sacrifice full coverage to discover at claim time that the savings was not a smart move. The ultimate goal is to purchase plenty of coverage at a price you can afford, but do not sacrifice coverage to save money.
More information is located at the links below
- Avoiding Deer Collisions (Insurance Information Institute)
- What Insurance is Cheapest for Seniors in Louisville? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance Quotes for a Jeep Wrangler in Louisville? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Car Insurance for Unemployed Drivers in Louisville? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Louisville Car Insurance for Veterans? (FAQ)
- Teen Driving Statistics (iihs.org)
- Booster Seat Ratings (iihs.org)
- What is a Telematics Device? (Allstate)